Hey! It's a leap day. This should be a yearly holiday, or atleast and "every four yearly" holiday. We should get off from work, school, and places of worship. But alas, we don't and never will. But don't fret, because I come "bearing" good news. Leonardo DiCaprio finally won an Oscar!!!!! It happened! And all he had to do was fight a bear. It's really that easy. Check and check.
I've got a lot of ideas in the works right now, and I will roll those out as they happen. I'm trying to stay really busy (and succeeding). All good things. There's a new podcast coming, one that my brother and I are doing. Not quite sure how that will be available, but it will be soon. I'm excited about it.
Also, it's the end of February. Wow, that was quick! (That's what she said!) So, as per the end of the month, I am updating my New Year's Resolutions list. Again, if you thought I wasn't serious, I totally was. Check out this updated list:
1. Make a sweet Catch Me If You Can reference. (Completed)
2. Be a guest on someone else's podcast.
3. Release more episodes of my own podcast. (in progress)
4. Write a TV show pilot. (in progress)
5. Write a play.
6. Take sketch writing classes. (Completed)
7. Join an independent improv team. (Sort-of)
8. Join an independent sketch team.
9. Write my own sketch show.
10. Act in a sketch show.
11. Host an open mic.
12. Do a feature set of stand up.
13. Attend a live taping of Saturday Night Live. (Completed - Hell Yeah!!)
14. Release a book.
See you suckers in March!! Giddy-up!! Yee haw! (rides horse off into the sunset...)