It's practically summer outside. With that, comes the many tiresome rounds of golf on the golf course. Sometimes it's fun, sometimes it's not. But I know how to make it fun 100% of the time. If you find yourself out there this summer, remember to adhere to these 18 tips.
1. Any putt is straight if you hit it hard enough.
2. The wind affects the ball a little, but it has more to do with how well you hit it.
3. If you come home with sand in your shoes, you're doing it wrong.
4. It doesn't matter how you get the ball to the hole; pictures don't go on the scorecard.
5. If it's raining, and the club goes farther than the golf ball, it might be time to call it a day.
6. Rangefinders shoot lasers to the flag stick; they are VERY accurate!!!
7. Five hours is more than enough time to play golf.
8. Slicing is a thing that chefs and doctors do; golfers should hit the ball straight.
9. Keep your eye on the ball. The trees can sneak up pretty quickly on you.
10 Golf + alcohol ≠ fun. Golf + alcohol = annoying.