Oh boy! This week, I’m going do a list, cause I haven’t done one in a while and it’ll be funny (probably).
Thanksgiving came and went, and this is what’s leftover:
- one loose fitting glove (check your pockets, folks)
- one PS3 controller that GameStop wouldn’t take for trade-in value before I bought a PS4 on Black Friday
- a turkey leg and half a container of stuffing
- many yet-to-be-used Bed, Bath and Beyond coupons (they never expire!)
- a couple disposable razors to substitute for my good one that I forget constantly
- an unpunched, discounted NJ Transit ticket from the express train floor
Just that stuff for now. I’ll find more as I do a deep clean of the house. See ya!